Fits multiple meal prep containers. Room for snacks drinks and more! Holds equivalent volume of 16 soda cans.
deluxe + durable
Reinforced seams. Hand-sewn and finished. Water-resistant heather-grey exterior fabric. 5mm of inner insulation lining.
multiple storage areas
Separate insulated meal box compartment that folds up for extra space. Side pocket for drinks. Mesh inner pocket for ice pack.
Practical + professional
The design for this bag was inspired by our founders need to bring her prepped lunches, snacks and drinks to her work space in downtown Boston.
After putting in time and effort to prepare healthy, tasty lunches she wanted a lunch tote as intentionally designed as her meals.
Other bags did not keep food flat and didn’t have enough room. Fruits and veggies (and daily chocolate) take up space!
She also wanted some insulation to moderate the temperature as well as act as padding – the bus gets crowded and jostling is inevitable.
The bag needed to look good, be water resistant and have a comfortable shoulder strap.
After researching several options this dual-compartment design was created. Not only did it satisfy her criteria for carrying her meals, it has gone above and beyond lunch duty to transport her laptop, groceries, library books and fresh flowers on various occasions.
Details and Pricing
- Color: Heather Grey
- ~MEDIUM: 12″ x 13″ x 5.5″ – also comes with bento bowls
- ~LARGE: 12.5″ x 14″ x 7″ – also comes with bento box
- Insulation: 5 mm eco-friendly PEVA lining
- Care: Hand wash with soap and warm water.
- MSRP: starts at $27.99
- Purchase on Amazon. Prices may differ.
Sometimes prepping lunches and snacks is the last thing we want to do. Noticing our resistance to any task is helpful to support consciously choosing what to do next.
The moment you become aware is the moment of choice.
Mindful attention helps us recognize resistance in the moment, relax rather than resist, choose a direction to go, and take the action needed to overcome the obstacle.
- Take three full, conscious breaths.
- Notice where you feel the resistance in your body, heart or thoughts.
- Relax rather than fight it. Keep consciously breathing and notice when the tenseness starts to diminish.
- Now choose your next step. You could focus deeply, with full attention, on the task at hand. Your focus on the doing will replace the resistance. Or, set the task aside for a while. Come back to it after choosing something else that lightens you up.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!